VOICE FOR THE COMMUNITY
At the Tourism Leadership Council, we work hard to represent you so that your business can focus on what you do best. In our advocacy efforts, we call upon the years of expertise and countless connections and relationships of our Board of Directors and staff. Those relationships include government representatives and industry insiders. We also sit on many task-forces, committees and boards that make the big and small decisions that affect your business.
• Foster relationships with community leaders, decision, makers, and peers.
• List and link your website on the TLC website.
• Build relationships with leaders in business and government.
• Participate on TLC committees throughout the year.
• Obtain online username and password to exclusive content on our website.
• Receive e-newsletter and regular emails with valuable information relevant to your business.
• Capitalize on member rates at connection luncheons, educational seminars, and food and beverage trainings.
• Receive one free job posting a month on jobsinsavannah.com and steep discounts on additional postings and services.
• Save on advertising in our coffee table book, Savannah...A Southern Journey and our concierge dining directory, both featured in area hotels.
• Apply for the Good Samaritan fund that provides financial assistance to members in times of need.
• Participate in the Savannah Food & Wine Festival with many promotional opportunities and competitions for coveted awards.
• Encourage members to visit your business with member deals and specials.
• Distribute flyers and make announcements at connection luncheons to promote your business.
• Take part in our tourism awards gala honoring outstanding organizations and individuals.
• Involve your business in the TLC job fairs and connect with new talent.